ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS FOR FOOD LABEL PRINTING
Your food label artwork is a critical element in our process of setting up for food label printing. Our simple guidelines make it hassle-free for you and helps us achieve a smoother outcome for your customised food labels.
Please review the following requirements before uploading your artwork file/s.
- At Presspoint, we prefer your food label artwork in the following format: Adobe Illustrator ai, .eps, or .pdf for PC
- We can also manage files from PhotoShop, Coreldraw and InDesign, or high quality (600 dpi) JPG, BMP or TIFF files created using other software programs.
- Where you have doubts, we recommend you save or export your food label artwork as a PDF (Acrobat) file. We will manage the set-up at this end.
- All images in your artwork should be placed as CMYK. To achieve peak colour accuracy, designate spot colours according to Pantone Solid Coated swatches in whichever graphics program you are using.
- Note that length and width measurements reflect the maximum size of the food label you require, no matter the shape. We determine the exact shape according to the cut line indicated in your artwork. Refer to the illustration below.
- Allow 1mm bleed when supplying print ready artwork files.
- Once you have your custom food label artwork finalised, upload it to PressPoint via our Instant Quote page.
Questions about your food label artwork? Check our FAQs page, call Presspoint on (03) 9676 9802 or contact us via email.